Schools for collaboration :
- School of Computer Science & Engineering
- School of Media & Communication
PIUS Chil Hub provides space for PPR residents to access and use digital tools like computers and printers. However, in anticipation of the lifting of Covid-19 restriction an to be in line with the SOPs – a booking system is in need to avoid overcrowding of the centre. This booking system/application should show the availability of devices and services provided by the centre.
Additionally, the centre is working on empowering the residents (especially youths and entrepreneurs) to adopt digital tools and be more digitally literate through workshops. We require students to help with the development/marketing of these workshops.
- To reduce waiting times to use electronics tools like computers and printers
- To empower residents to be more digital
- To have and promote digital skills workshops