Schools for collaboration :
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- School of Media & Communication
- School of Pharmacy
WIP is a start-up community that focuses on self-healing initiatives between society and collaborate with stakeholders such as Brands, SME, NGO, and other related organizations. WIP believe that self-healing progress is vital for our personal development, business growth, and shaping society’s mindset on mental health and awareness. WIP aims is to restore balance in our daily life within Arts, Educations, Economic, Sociology & Health values towards an accepting and equal society through the power of Social Media. The organisation also support all types of creative healing efforts through thier products, community platform, and brand collaborations.
- To create a safe space for the community to engage in conversations on mental health and supports each other’s healing progress.
- To educate and implement the importance of a healthy lifestyle, mentally and physically.
- To empower the community in healing progress regardless from a personal perspective or businesses growth.